- The Company shall comply with the laws, regulations, and other norms concerning personal information.
- The Company shall acquire personal information by lawful and proper means.
- When handling personal information, the Company shall specify the purpose of use to the extent possible. Unless permitted by laws and regulations, the Company shall not use personal information beyond the specified scope without consent from the subject person.
- With the aim of safe management of personal information, the Company shall set forth the rules for personal information protection and thoroughly prepare an internal management system and educate the employees.
- Unless prior consent is obtained from the subject person or such is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide personal information to third parties.
- When the subject person requests the Company to disclose, correct, add or remove, or suspend the use of or remove personal information, the Company shall respond to such request in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act (however, in relation to requests for disclosure, a designated fee will be charged).
Handling of Personal Information
- The purpose of use of personal information acquired/possessed by the Company
- Respond to the requested operations or provide after-the sale service
- Various procedures (conclusion of an agreement, acquisition of a permit or license, registration, etc.) and surveys concerning the provision of services
- Contact, visit, or meet with the client
- Develop, maintain, protect, and improve the services
- Respond to inquiries
- Recruitment activities, employment management, and trend analysis
- Public relations activities, case studies, and other advertisements
- Provide notices for lectures, seminars, workshops, publications, and other events
- Send information, New Years’ cards, and other greeting cards
- Respond to administrative investigations of the Company
- Respond to the exercise of rights by shareholders and perform the Company’s duties under the law
- Respond to legal violations against the Company
- Matters related to the above purposes
- Outsourcing of personal information processing
- The Company may outsource all or part of the operations that involve the handling of personal information. In that case, the Company would provide the necessary and proper supervision of the subcontractor to ensure the safe management of such personal information.
- Inquiries concerning the handling of personal information and point of contact
- For any inquiries concerning the handling of personal information and other consultations, please notify us using the inquiry form.